Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, I finally went and did it......

I know I've been saying I'd start blogging for about forever, so here we go.....I'm not totally sure what's going in here yet, but I'm sure it will be a mixture of all the things in my life......Joel & Isaac and our adventures, the bargains I am constantly on the hunt for, working in our community to make it just that much better and possibly the occasional rant. Comments not only welcome, but needed.
peace, love and finally a president we can believe in.....
a

2 comments:

  1. Dood, you look adorable in braids. My Sigerson Morrison "Glitz" Target flats were killing my heels on Wednesday and I thought of you. You betta bring it, fancy pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, welcome our new Amsterdam Nation overlords.

    ReplyDelete