Sunday, January 25, 2009

and one more little tip......

So, I asked Isaac to write his name in sharpie on his friend's birthday card today......well, not sure what I was thinking, but all of a sudden I had a bunch of dark blue sharpie marks all over our wood dining room table.....409, no. some organic cleaner, no........panic, panic.....toothpaste. Yes, toothpaste. After a little research, I've now learned that some people mix it with rubbing alcohol, but it worked fine just as it was, with the added bonus of my table getting a little polish. It actually looks a little sharper in that spot. Go fig. File that under what-to-do-when-your-kid-draws-on-your-table-in-sharpie......of course you could go the route of keeping permanent markers out of the hands of your 4 year old, but what fun would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment