Tuesday, February 17, 2009

and back to what is important.......

By now, I'm sure that most of you know that Alexander McQueen is doing a line for Target. It's not under the 'Go' line, but a new venture that is Designer Collaborations. The price point is slightly higher.....but from the looks of it, well worth it.....
you can check nitrolicious and some others for some other pics, but these are my favorite so far:

Jumpsuit.....and totally wearable. with flipflops (another one of my litmus tests for clothing)....or heels or cute flats. love this.


love the little shift. Again looks super wearable. And harkens back to the 80s. And from the looks of those leggings, they zip up on the sides. I might have to have those as well. They also show them in the same print as the dress for the more adventurous (and probably younger) of us.


And how about this jacket?! Cute, studded grey denim......I need jackets like holes in my head, so, this might be my pass, but I can dream and stroke it.
The lengths that I might have to go to for this stuff is slightly scary to think about.....camping out at some target in the middle of nowhere. I'm fairly certain you won't get any of this stuff in West Hollywood without some bruising.

Its coming in March, so start saving your pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment